Saturday, July 10, 2010

Out of the mouths of Babes

I try and sing a song after devotions, so this morning I sang the old song "What Sins are you Talking about?",and I believe the Lord spoke to me again through my Granddaughter.

Here's how the conversation went...

"Nana... you know when Jesus comes back he will open the book and there won't be anything in there".

"Tell me what you mean, sweetie..".

"Well, my friend told me that.. the bad things we do won't be in the book when Jesus comes back".

Wow...

God showed me that while I'm praying, He has other's busy about the business of sharing His truths with my family and we don't have to run the entire plantation ...

I am starting to see how keeping a journal will help me see the many ways God speaks to us throughout the day!

What Sins Are You Talking About?

I remember the days when I was bent low with the burdens of sin and strife
Then Jesus came in and rescued me and gave me a brand new life.
Now as I thank Him day after day for washing my sins away,
It seems I can almost hear the voice of the blessed Savior say.

What sins are you talking about
I don't remember them anymore.
From the Book of Life they've all been torn out
I don't remember them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment